Donnerstag, 19. April 2012

Rolltop!

I have only seen this video recently, and it blew my mind! A university graduate, I believe, has come up with this design of a foldable laptop. From my posts previously with the Photoshopped Macbook with an extended screen was cool, but this is awesome! This would change everything! I mean, it is a laptop, a tablet, a charging station and what seems to be a pretty nice pair of speakers, all in one! It is such a brilliant idea and again, it would change everything. How close we are to the actual development for the market, I do not know, and it will probably, unfortunately, be a far way away.
The only thing I really dislike about the design is the touch screen keyboard. I am not a big fan of the touch screen keyboard of the iPad, iPhone etc... but obviously the tablet version of the laptop would not work otherwise.
Not only to think about making an easily tronsportable laptop, but also a convertable laptop to tablet is true brilliance and the designer deserves a medal of some sort. It has been made so easy to travel with this, everything is in the Laptop once rolled up. You have your charger and your speaker, and you do not even need a bag to put it into, because it folds up into a carriable form.
Another really interesting aspect is that you can always turn it into a TV and watch movies on it, mega flat screen and portable, what do you want more?
And to top it all of, I think the laptop or the tablet and TV format look awesome! It is incredibly thin, it looks futuristic, what do you want more?
Now, taking into consideration that the laptop is bendable, it will be a lot more resistant, it will not break the first time you drop it, well, at least that is waht I am guessing if you can bend the laptop.
I think this is brilliant, incredible, world chaning in some aspects.
Imagine if you can controll keyboard size and screen size, change it to your comforts.
Enough said from me, watch the video and form your own opinion.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen